Monday, September 22, 2014

Christmas Chickies

I'm needing to get some Holiday cards made. I've been looking at this picture from The Card Concept
thinking how can I use those colors for a Christmas card.

After looking through Christmas stamps, I found one from DaNami that would just work with these colors.
So I have this CAS card. The chickies, trees. and gifts are colored with pencils. The greeting is stamped with Lucky Limeade from SU. I used a clear star gel pen on the dots.
That was so quick and easy, I have time for making a couple more.

6 comments:

  1. These little Santa Chicks are making me smile, Donna! So cute... and that sentiment? Love it!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. How TWEET! Super fun card Donna:)
    Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Those little chicks are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute chickens and a great addition to your Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, what a clever use of the colors for Christmas! Thanks for bringing your chicks to The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! Those tweeting birds are too adorable!! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete