Saturday, August 17, 2013

scrabble messages

This may be a stretch for clean and simple--there is no white space but it is simple. Only 3 elements: black cardstock, scrabble paper (I made a color copy of the board), and scrabble tiles.
One of my friends is a yard sale queen. I had mentioned once about wanting to try putting scrabble tiles on a card. So she found an old game at a yard sale.
The challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays  is using aqua, orange, and green on a card. Okay, this may be a stretch for the color part of the challenge as well but there is 1 orange square, 1 green square, and the background is aqua which didn't photograph well.
The inside of this card says U4Me, Me4U, 4ever. My DH and I love to play scrabble so I will probably use this for anniversary card.

Here are some others I have done today as well. For this first one, I looked up some texting terms to see how I could use up some of the letters left over. The translations is at the bottom:  from the bottom of my heart.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I need to keep my eyes out for an old game, too. Love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and clever! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete