Friday, August 30, 2013

Gift Bag

It is really hot and humid here in Southern Indiana so I am staying inside the AC house and playing in my craft room. I have been wanting to try decorating gift bags. I used the challenge from CAS-ual Fridays of using Kraft and Script.
So here is a break from my usual response with a card to try a gift bag:
I found this DP at Hobby Lobby this week. It says "Kraft and Script" on the back. Now how appropriate it that?  The bag is also from Hobby Lobby--12/pk for $5.99--pretty inexpensive gift bag. I dusted the entire bag with white ink and stamped on a few snowflakes. Then punched out a star and glued off center at top.
Here is the back showing the tag. I repeated the white sponging and snowflakes on the back of the bag. I used a tag punch, repeated the sponging of white and snowflakes and added another red star off center. All tied up with red ribbon and twine.
 

3 comments:

  1. Well of course, a paper bag is kraft, why didn't I think of that?! Clever take on the challenge. Thank so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! I love the white snowflakes on you kraft(!) paperbag :-)
    Thanks for playing along with us in this weeks CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bag! Love white on kraft.

    ReplyDelete