Friday, August 2, 2013

Spooky

I was cleaning out my scrap paper file yesterday to see if I had any Christmas paper. I found a card front with a Halloween theme so decided to make that for Simon Says anything goes challenge. Then I noticed A Blog Named Hero theme is recycle. I try to recycle when possible and of course use scraps of DP when possible.
The DP is last years from SU. The tree and owl are cut from the old greeting card. I punched out a yellow circle for the full moon and punched out small bats to glue on the moon and greeting. The sentiment is done via computer and die cut with Nesties die. It has a little of the purple ink sponged around the edge. And of course owls have to have "google eyes" 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Donna! Love that purple tree. Aren't Halloween cards fun to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! PERFECT colors! Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete