Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Peace.

 For this week's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches

I have chosen a serene blue peaceful card.

The card base is Blueberry. The paper is retired from Stampin" Up!, The paper is 6x6. I cute the 4" x 5 1/4 and split it off center. The center rectangle is from the remaining 2" strip. The sentiment is from SU. The pine branch is also Blueberry swiped with some white ink. A punched snowflake anchors the corner. I used some clear glitter glue on the snowflake to make it sparkle.

I hope you have some time to create this week and share a creation with us.

Tuesday Morning Sketches


2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch !!!!
    Love the blue colors !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Christmas card! I love the idea of cutting the pine branch from your base cardstock and then swiping it with white ink. You really made the most of that 6 X 6 sheet, too, didn't you.

    ReplyDelete