Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Autumn

 Today is a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  This is a fun one. I look forward to seeing how everyone  interprets it.


I have a parody on a Christmas song:

It's beginning to look a lot like autumn, everywhere you go, take a look at the reds and  yellows, clinging to the trees....



I used a Darice E/F for the leafy background and sponged lightly with yellow, orange, and red. I used Stampin" Up!'s curvy dies to cut the layers of orange, yellow, and red. I used alcohol markers and alcohol to color a piece of vellum and stamped leaves from Serendipity Stamp. The vellum alone did not show up well so I backed it with white. The sentiment is an old unlabeled one. This was all placed on Kraft card base.

Go on over to the blog and check out the design team makes. I hope you have some time this week to craft and share a creation with us. 

Tuesday Morning Sketches

2 comments:

  1. Love those colors, and that's such a pretty embossing folder. I hadn't thought about coloring vellum with alcohol markers, but I think I'll give that a try for some fall cards. I think i'd like to try die-cutting some leaves from it after it's been colored. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely autumn card, and i agree with cheryl, that is indeed a pretty embossingfolder.

    ReplyDelete