Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Frosty the Snowman

 Tuesday Morning Sketches has a new sketch by Debbie. 


You know shapes are a suggestion. You can use any shape and orientation you like as long as the sketch is evident. I flipped my side to side and used a snowman for the oval.



I die cut 3 sizes of circles to make the snowman. I glued it just off the edge and then trimmed the excess, The hat is made with a trimmed down rectangle die with a black strip and red strip at the bottom of it. Die cut holly leaves and red sparkly dot accent the hat. I fussy cut a nose and scarf. A sharpie was used for the eyes, mouth and buttons. Red ink on a q-tip made the rosy cheeks. The black gingham is from SU backed by red and glued to a white card base. The sentiment is SU on a fish tail banner. I added 3 silver glitter paper die cut snowflakes. 

I look forward to seeing how you interpret our sketch.

Tuesday Morning Sketches

1 comment:

  1. This card is awesome! I love that you put your snowman to the side and cut off the excess. The little detail of letting the hat protrude a tiny bit above the DSP and red mat adds a bit more dimension and interest. This is just so clever and creative, Donna!

    ReplyDelete