Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Big and Bold

 Today we have a new fun sketch from Melissa at Tuesday Morning Sketches


It will be fun to see how you interpret this one.

I went quite literal using the diorama dies from Stampin' Up!


I love water colors and am always glad when I can find paper that does the look for me. This one is from SU's new 6x6 pad of DSP called Full of Life. The big Thank You die is from Sizzix.

Summer is busy but I hope you fine some time in the craft room to join our sketch challenge.

Tuesday Morning Sketches

3 comments:

  1. That paper is extra neat Donna!! I love how perfectly you pulled off the sketch, the big sentiment was a wonderful choice on top of your pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The font used for that sentiment is so pretty! Love the pretty DSP, too. I have a few sets of watercolors, too, along with watercolor pencils. I always think about using them, but I rarely do.It seems there's never time, and I'm not proficient enough to do it quickly.

    ReplyDelete