Saturday, April 9, 2022

Travels for Dad

 

I know, it is a little early for Father's Day cards but when the inspiration strikes, you have to go with it.

The papers and sentiment are all from Stampin' Up!, some current, some retired. I stamped a Tim Holtz globe onto the vellum map paper with Balmy Blue ink, and backed this portion with white card stock because it did not show well against the blue marble background. The blue background reminds me of clouds in the sky perfect for a fun day of travel.

The design is the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches



5 comments:

  1. What a cool design. I love how you've got a travel theme going on! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Father's Day card! I love the map and globe! Very masculine! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design! The vellum map paper is great! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the the globe & map layering! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design! I love that you've stamped the globe onto the map. I'm pretty sure I would not have thought of doing that. You always seem to come up with unique ideas that really work!

    ReplyDelete