Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Butterfly among the Ferns

 Wow, Tuesday rolls around so fast. Happy Tuesday to you. And another sketch form Tuesday Morning Sketches This one by Debbie. Click on over there to check out all the design team cards and add your entry.

Here is the sketch:



I made my card in landscape. 


The pretty fern paper is SU's Artfully Composed DSP. I picked up the Pale Papaya colored dots for the solid strip and also the butterfly. The butterfly is a retired SU die. It seemed a little plain so I splattered some dark green dots over it and then did the body with Nuvo drops. My circle component is die cut from vellum. The sentiment is an old unlabled one. 

I did a message on the computer for inside. To add some extra interest, I added a die cut fern that I found in my stash. And oops! I forgot to take a picture of the inside and have already taken the card to the co-op where I sell cards.


Also entering this one at Let's Craft and Create challenge #182- Beautiful Butterflies



5 comments:

  1. Love those dots on your big, beautiful butterfly! It was just the right touch to make him a little extra special. I'm so glad you entered this card into the challenge at Let's Craft and Create. It's a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the butterfly! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the delicate butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foliage stamps and paper are so popular right now. This is gorgeous. Love the colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card. I love the tropical paper and lovely butterfly!

    ReplyDelete