Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Ink Blend

Pattern papers are pretty just as printed but sometimes you want just a different color on them. When Make The Cards Challenge wanted ink blended backgrounds I decided to alter the original PP. I used a piece with white background and navy flowers from SU's Boho Indigo papers.

I used a pink, yellow, and green on make up brushes to blend all over the patterned design. The SU die cut is from some scrap paper in yellow and ink blended to mute it a bit. I added Nuvo drops to the body. The sentiment is an old unlabled one I have had forever. I "planted" my flowers on a Granny Apple Green card base.



2 comments:

  1. You really transformed that paper. I love how it looks with the ink blending. Your dragonfly is pretty, too, and makes a really nice focal point. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea and it looks amazing! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete