Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Sweet Treats

It is time for Tuesday Morning Sketches annual Anything Goes Challenge. I strayed from the normal card to do a treat bag. I made several of these in Christmas patterns to use for gift cards. This one is for Valentine's treats.


I cased this from Dawn Griffith. She did some for Halloween and has an instructional video. Dimensions are 3 1/2" across and 4" high. The little heart and the sentiment are from SU. 

It is perfect for some Valentine treats for the granddaughters.

5 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I guess we do have to move right into Valentines, don't we. Guess I'd better start designing a few for myself and for the thrift store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely treat bag Donna - very pretty!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Donna. I'm not ready to start Valentines but I know it will be here before we know it. I would like to make a few of these for my neighbors. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet treat bag!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Donna. A fabulous treat bag.... for cookies too I would imagine. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete