Thursday, October 8, 2020

Snowfall

 As I said in my previous post, I am not a snow person. But paper snowflakes are another story. 

I used a Stampin' Up! falling snow EF on the background then created a snowdrift with 3 snowflakes down in the corner. These were die cuts from a retired SU product. Before adding the snowflakes, I sprayed them with Glitter Blast. Then added a clear gem in the center of each. They really do sparkle. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Christmas set. I think they are great for tags but also for wherever you need a small sentiment.

The layout is the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!


Check out their site, you will see I was inspired by the designer Brian King who used leaves where I used snowflakes.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like real snow either (even though I live in Minnesota!), but I do love paper snowflakes. Yours are beautiful, and your card is awesome. This would be one of those cards that you could make a lot of. It's so perfect for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete