Thursday, October 8, 2020

Snow Time

Winter and snow will be here before we know it. Ugh! I am not wild about the real thing but love a pretty snowflake patterned paper, like this one from the Snowflake Splendor DSP from Stampin' Up!


The foil strips are from Kaiser Craft pads of foil paper purchased on Amazon. Not expensive and comes in  a lot of different metallics. Just the thing to add glimmer to a card. The image and sentiment are from SU Christmas Magic (retired). I die cut a snowflake and sprayed it with Glitter Blast. Clear sequins at the bottom are hard to see but add more sparkle.



I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches 



5 comments:

  1. Love the idea of putting a large snowflake behind your image. I have a couple of large snowflake dies, but don't use them often because they're so big. Thanks for this great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so great Donna I am totally with you on the prefer pattern paper snow to the real thing LOL! Thanks so much for creating this with with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with that fab snowman and beautiful snowstar.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!
    (I'm in the minority that prefers the real thing! LOL)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. I actually had a thought in my head to do this card with a snowflake, but I just couldn't work it out. You did a great job. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete