Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Embossed Butterflies

I have finished the Easter cards for the grandchildren and now making Mother's Day cards for the co-op where I sell cards.
I am playing Tic-Tac-Toe with The Paper Players using die-cut, embossing, and floral.
The card base is SU's Highland Heather. The EF is by Sizzix. The flower is die cut with a flower from Botanical Blooms with Butterfly Botanicals DSP. The leaves are a SU punch. The sentiment is an old unlabled one stamped in a die cut oval. 3 purple gems add some sparkle.


Also entering at Just Us Girls
And using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches substituting a flower for the butterfly.
Inside I used a sentiment from my home Hallmark program and added some purple voile ribbon.


Edit: I have to say I HATE all the extra steps with the new Inlinkz security stuff.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful mother's day design! Love the embossed background! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I think this one will sell quickly. I like your ribbon on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pretty flower sitting on that embossed background. Great choice with that butterfly folder. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the embossed butterflies!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Mother’s Day card, Donna. I really like the embossed detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love all the butterflies. So sweet. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, ditto all of the above haha I couldn't agree with everyone more. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete