Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Graduate

Almost time to celebrate graduations. I usually make cards with the graduates school colors. This one is for a local school with black and gold colors.
I had the patterned paper in my scrap box. The 2 side strips of glitter paper I found on sale at JoAnn's yesterday. The sentiment is SU. A QACAS card easy to multi-produce.
The layout is the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
And a twofer with the same sketch.
I found the little chalkboard at JoAnn's also. The 2 grad caps are a Stampability stamp. 3 little gold glitter punched star for embellishments,

6 comments:

  1. Two great cards. I really like the gold embellishments. Bet the graduate will, too! I haven't made any graduation cards this year. Not sure that I will need any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your two cards! The second one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great graduation cards! Love the bit of sparkle! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful graduation cards! The monochromatic look with a hint of sparkle is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous graduation cards! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete