Monday, February 11, 2019

Loves Wood

My husband loves woodworking, He has made furniture and done wood carving. He currently mentors a junior high student working with him in the wood shop. Keeps him out of my hair-LOL
So this is an appropriate Valentine for him.
The wood texture paper is from a Ms. Sparkle paper pad sold at JoAnn's. I die cut 2 sparkly hearts to hang from the white ribbon. I don't remember who makes the love die as I have put all of my word dies on magnet sheets in the same container. No labels.
Entering in Just Us Girls challenge.

3 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic masculine Valentine, Donna! I love that woodgrain paper. I think your DH will definitely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Valentine's Day card for your wood-working, student-mentoring husband! The woodgrain paper is absolutely lovely! Thrilled to see this gem in the Just Us Girls gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete