Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Bunny Fun

Since my Valentines for Send A Smile 4 Kids have been sent and the ones for my grandchildren are ready, I have started on some Easter cards. I found some beautiful pastel purple papers in the box a friend gave me last summer. Perfect for spring and Easter.
I rarely use stickers on cards but I found some adorable bunnies on discount at Michael's after Easter last year. I surrounded the bunny with Pool Party ink to make it pop off the white background. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps. The colored eggs are also stickers popped up on foam tape.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches, using the sentiment instead of flowers on the top.
Here are some of the other cards with the same papers and stickers.


5 comments:

  1. I can't believe how organized and ahead of the game you are! I'm still scrambling to get my own Valentines made plus a few for the thrift store. I just can't seem to get ahead. Your Easter cards turned out so cute. I haven't even begun to think about Easter yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little Easter card. The bunny image(s) you used is(are) adorable. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I Love the Easter stickers!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    Hugs LJ TMS Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! I'm impressed with how you are always so ahead of the game!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww - so adorable. I love the eggs on the top. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete