Saturday, May 19, 2018

Snapshots

I have a sheet of DSP from SU with cameras all over it. I could not figure out how to design a card with it until I found a sheet of camera stickers half price at Michael's yesterday. Today I decided to do some quick one sheet wonder cards with the DSP and stickers.
The last one I did was this
I had a small piece of the paper left over and went blog hopping to find a sketch it might work with.
Freshly Made Sketches has one and I realized I had not entered anything there yet this week.
Here are the other cards I made with this DSP/sticker combo

With teens being all over Instagram these days, I think the they will like these so will be sending them to my contact for Send A Smile 4 Kids and entering in their challenge of "Anything Goes for Kids"
Sorry the pictures aren't great. These stickers are shiny and glittery so they are reflecting the light too much.

4 comments:

  1. What a great set of cards! I absolutely love that DSP! Looks great with those stickers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time favorite DSPs! Delightful group of cards! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You squeezed the last bit out of that sheet of SU paper! I'm impressed with your cards. I think kids will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely set of cards, as you say ideal for the teenage market. I found your blog via the Freshly made sketches page.

    ReplyDelete