Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Art Work

My granddaughter's 12th birthday is next week. She is a very talented artist. This is her newest work.
When I saw this week photo inspiration at Just Us Girls, I immediately thought of Izzy's artwork. I will just tell her that the artwork was the inspiration for her card. She doesn't read my blog so she won't really know.
Here is my card:
Lemon-Lime Twist card base. 1"squares of SU papers. Red punched flowers accented with rhinestones.
This is also a CASE of Allison for Global Design Project challenge.

Okay, play time is over. Going to switch out my closet and get out summer clothes. I am pretty sure we have had winter's final blast here. Two days in a row of sunny and 80.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome [dual] inspired card ;) - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granddaughter is a wonderful artist! I love zentangle designs. Your card is a great reflection of her talented work, too. She'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your grand, Donna! Love the bright colors and layout of your card. Thanks for playing along with this week's GDP challenge!

    ReplyDelete