Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Long Stem Flower

The Global Design Project for this week is CASE the designer, Brian King. I admire Brian's style of clean and simple. He has a great eye for color.
I have a Sympathy card featuring Stampin' Up! retired Sunshine Saying long stem die cut flower and a butterfly (can't remember which set it is from)
I used Kraft cardstock for the base as well as the accents. The sentiment is also SU stamped in black and punched with the large oval punch. To mimic the floral accents at the bottom of Brian's card, I used an Impression folder only on the bottom few inches of the white.

2 comments:

  1. I always think that simple layouts are best for sympathy cards, and you really nailed it with this one. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Donna! I love the texture you've created along the base of the card. <3 Thanks for playing along with my CASE the Designer at GDP this week.

    ReplyDelete