Saturday, September 30, 2017

Believe

I have been making Christmas cards like crazy getting ready for my church's bazaar in November.



I finished this one yesterday. Little bear looks so astounded that Santa left him some gifts. It just fits the challenge at Just Us Girls
The DP is from BoBunny. The polar bear from Memory Box. The Santa sleigh is an old SU stamp. 
Believe die from Little Yellow Bicycle. The little boxes from a Newton's Nook set. 
Inside I punched a snowflake from the DP and coated it with clear glitter glue. I did the sentiment on the computer. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Donna. Love that bear and your whole layout. I hope they all sell well at the bazaar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable card! Especially like your polar bear! Good luck at your Church Bazaar! Thanks for being in our gallery at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete