Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Unassembled Snowman

When I retrieved all my Christmas stamps and papers to start working on holiday cards, I found stickers that were parts of a snowman. I can't recall where it is from or how long I've had it. About time to use it!
I did the words via computer, cut out the rectangle, swiped a blue watercolor pen over the bottom to make a "snow" pile, and then put down the snowman parts. The DPs are all from SU as well as the snowflake sequins.
Inside is the assembled snowman which is a die from Marianne Creatables colored with some pencils. I found the sentiment on www.quotegarden.com. I hope you can make that out. Try clicking on the picture to make it larger.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun, cute card! Love the papers and those stickers! That's a great inside sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card rocks, Donna! The kraft card base gives it a homespun look and your banners add some holiday flair. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete