Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Merry

Today's fun card is for CAS for Kids challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids
I just received some Christmas Word dies from Ellen Hutson. I cut out merry 3 times thinking I would stack them to give them more substance. But when doing the layout for the card I decided it would be fun to repeat the word. That left too much plain white space so I embossed with star folder from SU. Then punched out gold foil stars for accent.
I know Send a Smile doesn't usually want inside greetings but I just couldn't resist this
I had also die cut christmas 3x so stayed with the repeating theme inside. The dot on the I was so small, I couldn't locate it in all the punchout scraps, I decided to go with tiny stars for the dots.
I hope it brings some Christmas cheer to some child.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the repetition of your holiday greeting and the little stars to replace the dots for the i's. This is a very merry card!

    ReplyDelete