Monday, August 3, 2015

Boo Crew

Boo Crew is what this stamp set is called from Newton's Nook. They make the cutest non scary images for Halloween cards.
I do not use a lot of orange so have several sheets left from a pack of SU paper. So I immediately grabbed some when the Autumn challenge from Just Us Girls came up.
I accidently smeared some black ink on the edge of the cardstock so grabbed the Gorgeous Grunge stamps and made more blobs of black around the edge. Problem solved without wasting cardstock. The striped paper is also SU.
Here is the inside:
I punched out 3 bats and stamped a spider along with a strip of the DP to decorate the inside. Sentiment is done by computer.

My 2fer for today 



for Mojo Monday sketch

3 comments:

  1. I like a lot your cards.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way ahead of the game with these cute Halloween cards, Donna! I haven't even thought about that holiday yet. Too many summer birthdays in our family - so I'm still busy with b-day cards and gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two ADORABLE cards! I love the fun halloween papers on both and the layout on the second one is so fun! I noticed the Halloween stuff out at Michaels the other day so I guess you're right on time!
    Jen - Newton's Nook Designs

    ReplyDelete