Sunday, February 23, 2014

Spring Blossom

Taking a break in my laundry marathon day (5 loads so far) for a quick spring card. I am so done with winter. Wish Mother Nature was too!
I think this is probably SU's Melon Mambo cardstock, then a layer of whisper white. The DPs are Paper Pizzaz. I used my new fringe scissors from SU for the "grass" strip. The blossom punch makes for a quick flower. Another small blossom punch for the center and a pearl on top of that. I used a bone folder to curl the petal leaves and popped the blossom up with a deminsional. The sentiment is PTI.
I followed this sketch from The Paper Players

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on your comments about winter. I am so over it and wish it would go away. Loved seeing your spring card. Those nice fresh colors give me hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet, Donna...hope you get that laundry all done!! Thanks for playing with the Players this week! I love your pretty fringes!

    ReplyDelete