Friday, May 4, 2018

May the 4th Be With You

Ha1Ha! Get it? Today is May 4 and it is National Star Wars Day according to Weird Holiday Calendar. After you read my post, go check out the calendar. There are some odd ones. It is also "No Pants Day" but that is not appropriate for this blog so no card with that theme.
In honor of Star Wars and Space, I have 2 cards to share.
One with Star Wars theme paper and the other with cute little aliens.  The stamp is without a label. I did the rest of the sentiment on the computer and cut it in strips and glued in place. I used a punch from SU to make the ripped out of a notebook look on the paper notes. Some punched stars for accents.
These are from the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches

5 comments:

  1. Two more great cards! And they're especially nice, because they would work well for either gender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards!! I like the notebook punched edge!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun note cards Donna! I love this idea and it's a great way to use up some scraps. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This are BOTH such GREAT cards Donna!! LOL your sentiments crack me up too! Your punched stars are an extra perfect bonus. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great designs for the Star Wars aficionados, Donna! I never got into it myself, but know it is immensely popular! These card will be a hit with the recipients!! Happy Mother's Day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete