Monday, December 13, 2021

Peaceful snowflakes

Whew! It has been a whirlwind few weeks. I participated in a Christmas Market sale. The next day, we traveled to my son's house for the week to celebrate Thanksgiving with the whole family. Then, we were home a week and packed up again and flew to Florida for some warm R&R. I have not made a card or blogged for 3 weeks. 

This year I decided to use this one digital Christmas Greeting to send to my family and friends via email and facebook.  Rather than send out individual cards, I decided to donate the Christmas cards I had made to a local assisted living facility for their residents to choose to send to their families and friends. I know it is hard for them to get out to shop for cards. Many won't be able to see their families this year. I do hope they enjoy sending my cards. 


The card is a total SU products card. The sentiment is embossed in silver. I used vellum snowflakes behing the sentiment panel as well as a panel of vellum.  Some silver sequins add a little more sparkle.

Inside is another SU sentiment and snowflakes.


Challenges:  Make the Cards Challenge #44


and: The House That Stamps Built D821 Christmas--Use Patterned Paper.


6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty silver card! I love the sentiment on the inside and the snowflakes give it just the added touch! Thank you for sharing this with us at Make The Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo . . . this is gorgeous!!! I love your icy colors; they go perfectly with those stunning snowflakes! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! You are so very kind to donate your Christmas cards. You help to make the world a better place, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO very pretty Donna! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Donna! Love the silver color. It's something I don't use a lot of but very striking. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. Peace and all good in 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely and so winter and Christmas time. The assisted living will be so grateful for these. Thank you for your nice comments and I'm so happy we got to meet for lunch. Blessings to you and your family and good health during these trying times. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy some warm weather and sunshine in Florida.

    ReplyDelete