Friday, November 19, 2021

Valentine for my Sweetie

I may be done with Christmas cards. It depends on how many I sell at the Craft Market I am attending tomorrow. 

So I have been doing some Valentines. I found this swet couple digital image at Whimsy Stamps. I colored it with Stampin' Blends.


The heart E/F is Cuttlebug. The sentiment is via computer. Two strips of polka dot paper from the scrap pile.  I cut the image with a stitched die from Pink & Main. 3 punched glitter red stamped hearts for some bling.

Inside is the rest of the computer sentiment and a stamped message from SU.



I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches



6 comments:

  1. This is a WONDERFUL Valentine! I love the sentiments and the card layout. The image is so sweet, and the EF gives your card some nice texture. I think I may have to CASE at least your sentiment, if not the whole card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming image! I love it with the polka dots and hearts! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so far ahead on cards, I'm hanging my head in shame. This is adorable with the sweet couple and sparkly red hearts. It will be here before we know it though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image. So adorable for Valentine's Day! The embossing really looks great on this card! Really makes the red stand out. Hope you did well at the craft market. I've never tried to do anything like that.

    ReplyDelete