Sunday, April 5, 2020

Tulips

Yea! The tulips are blooming here. This one is right outside my front door and I can also see it from the craft room window. The approaching spring weather makes it much harder to stay home but we are persevering and only walking around the neighborhood to view everyone's flowers and blooming trees.
I used it as an inspiration for my card for Let's Craft and Create challenge with the option of through a window.
.
The tulip stamp is an old unbranded one, colored with SU blender pens. I cut a window in the pink print from my scrap box. To frame the window, I used a nested circle die. One the sky background, I rubbed a white inkpad across it  to look like wispy clouds. The sentiment from Unity Stamps is on a scrap of white and anchored with pink gems.
Also playing for the prize at Pixie's Crafty Workshop Snippet Challenge #375

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! And so perfect, knowing that you see this gorgeous tulip from your craft room window. We have a few tulips popping out of the ground, but no flower heads yet. The bunnies will probably eat them as soon as they appear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous and well-designed card, Donna! I love everything from the argyle pp to the pretty tulip to the lovely font of your sediment! Thank you for sharing the photo of the gorgeous tulip! Take care, stay safe, and Happy Easter!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Donna - and such a perfect tulip, on your card and in real life! Do remember that to be entered for the draw you need to leave a comment saying so over on my blog post.

    Stay safe

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete