Monday, March 16, 2020

Troopics

Where I wish I were at the moment: tropical paradise, isolated with no threat of virus. At least we crafters are having lots of time while we are isolated at home.
Barely getting this in on time for  Hand Stamped Sentiments gorgeous picture
The patterned paper is Lily Impressions from SU. The pink strip at the bottom is the reverse of the patterned paper. The sentiment and tag die cut are also SU. The flamingo is Stampabilities.
Stay home, Stay safe, and Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Love how you spotlighted the flamingo on the beautiful dsp. Using the back of the dsp to highlight your greeting was a great idea. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Donna! Someplace tropical would be wonderful right now! I guess we'll just have to settle by looking at your fun card that transports us to someplace like that! Your fun flamingo looks awesome with the Lily Impressions background paper. Such great colors! Thanks for playing along with HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, wish I was in a tropical paradise somewhere with no threat of virus. Our governor just ordered all restaurants in the state to close, so no lunches or dinners out for a while. Thanks for posting your pretty card. It's a nice change of pace to look at your elegant flamingo and imagine myself on an island vacation!

    ReplyDelete