Saturday, October 5, 2019

Sunny Sunflower

Fall is finally finding Indiana. Nights and early mornings are cooler. Great time to visit the craft room and create while the temps warm up. Late summer and fall in Indiana means sunflowers in bloom.
All but the ribbon here are Stampin' Up! products. I stamped several of the sunflowers at one time and cut them out with my Scan 'N Cut so they are easy to grab for a quick card.
I am submitting this to Let's Craft and Create Challenge #152 - AG + Option COLORS OF FALL

and to Just Us Girls
I could make tons of cards with the designer papers I have hoarded! 

3 comments:

  1. Your sunflower looks great! Nice to have that Scan 'n' Cut to do the fussy-cutting, isn't it? I like the way you wrapped your ribbon around the label shape. It adds some nice texture and interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite SU sets! Thanks for inspiring me to get it out today and move it to the use soon pile! Beautiful card! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls, please join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you entered this card in the latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create, Donna!

    ReplyDelete