Friday, October 4, 2019

Secret Garden

Beautiful florals


I have found a new to me challenge. I love to read so this one is right up my alley. The Library Challenge. They suggest a book title for your inspiration. The current one is
This past summer, I found a beautiful pad of floral double sided paper pack at The Papertrix, a nearby craft store. And 1/2 price too. What a great deal. I have made a lot of cards with it.

The background papers are from this pack. The roses are a Stampin" Up! stamped with a light pink and a rose color and fussy cut. The leaves are an old die that lost it's original package. The sentiment is also SU.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Donna! That paper is so lovely and makes a perfect background for your rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found The Library and entered this gorgeous card. I love the luxurious patterns and colours. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete