Saturday, September 7, 2019

Batty Halloween

Time to make Halloween cards for Send A Smile 4 Kids
Trying to make cute, non-scary cards can be a challenge.
One pumpkin is happy, the other frightened so mixed reactions to bats. The pumpkins are both fussy cut from a scrap of some DSP by Stampin' Up! Bats are from an old small punch. The jar is from SU Jars of love made into a shaker.  The orange banners are all from the stash box. I tilted the jar lid a bit and glued some of the bats as if in flight.
Also linking to Let's Craft and Create challenge of "Put Some Extra Layers On"

1 comment:

  1. What a super card! I just love how you tilted that jar lid to let some of the bats fly out. I've got to remember that idea!!! I'm traveling at the moment (I'm typing this in Germany), so please forgive me for not commenting on your fab creations in a timely manner. And thanks for joining in on the latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete