Saturday, August 17, 2019

Feel Better Syrup

OOPS! I almost missed this week's challenge from Tuesday Morning Sketches.
So I have just a quick and easy one.
I am adding to my stash of Get Well cards with this fun pre-colored digi image by From The Heart.
I backed the image with some blue marble print by Ms. Sparkle. I think it brings out the blue eyelids on the chicken. Hope it is not too dizzy to make the recepient worse. The ribbon behind is just a strip from my stash. I anchored the image with 3 band-aid stickers I picked up for 1/2 price at Michael's.
How could you not feel cheered up with this adorable chickie spooning out and spilling his feel good syrup.  Hmmm. do we need to check out the ingredient label?

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I just love those little bandaids. The chick image is sweet, too (especially that blue eyeshadow).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fun get well card! The image is darling and I like bandaid detail. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute! I love your image and those band-aid stickers!! Fun card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete