Saturday, December 22, 2018

Wedding Favors

Taking a break from making cards for a bit. My son is getting married March 2nd. We are so thrilled for him. Lovely girl and they are so happy together. I am making place favors for the reception tables. 250 of them.  These are going with me to my daughter's house for Christmas so I can have some help with assembly.  Uploading this project to Tuesday Morning Sketches as they are having an "anything goes" challenge.
They are 4 oz paper espresso cups, purchased from Amazon. You have probably seen them on Pinterest in a Christmas motif. You can download a pattern here  (Edit: I tried this and you don't go directly to the pattern. On the left side under categories, click on Christmas and scroll down to the second post)
I covered the cup with lace using a strong double sided tape,  then added a silver metallic ribbon band. The Mr. & Mrs. is an old SU stamp. I had to fussy cut them because I didn't have the right punch for this label. Can you say "hand cramp"? I did the names and date on the computer and punched them with a circle punch.
This is the tag attached to the back which I also did on the computer and punched with a tag punch from SU.
I do a few every night while watching TV so I think I will make it on time. They will be filled with Hershey Kisses but I am waiting until last minute to do that so I won't be tempted to eat too many.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. But 250? Wow! That's a lot. You're an amazing mom/mother-in-law to volunteer for that job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful favor!! Fussy cutting 250? Serious hand cramp! The happy couple and the guests will love these!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable favors! I'm sure they will be oooh'ed and awww'ed over. Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These favors are so cute! Fussy cutting 250...you are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Wishing all the best to you.
    Your blog looks lovely, dear!

    Following you, would you like to follow me back?
    My blog

    ReplyDelete