Sunday, December 2, 2018

Snowman Skater

I thought I was done with holiday cards but there seems to always be a need for 1 more. I found this really pretty snowflake paper by The Paper Studio at JoAnns. And just received the Spirited Snowman Set from SU. This skating guy is sure having a lot of fun! I  hope they keep this set and make dies for it.
I stamped the skater, colored it with SU Blend pens and then fussy cut it. He is popped up with foam tape. The snow "waves" are from the Swirly Bird by SU.

For Freshly Made Sketches

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your icy waves. I have to remember that next time I need to create some "ice" on a card. Such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable snowman! I love his snowy background too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love that snowman and the pretty background paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete