Saturday, November 3, 2018

Penguin Choir

These adorable penguins are practicing for time to go caroling.
The designer paper is some my friend gave me. She found it at a yard sale. She is always on the lookout for craft supplies. Great friend!
The penguins are from Lawn Fawn, colored with Stampin" Blends and fussy cut. I was able to squeeze the sentiment between the music staffs to look like words to the song.
This is for 2 challenges.
Just Us Girls
Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge of Happy Holidays 4 Kids


7 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful!! The penguins are so sweet!! I love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card with those adorable penguins. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Those penguins are adorable. I love the music -patterned paper, too. What a nice friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That patterned paper was a great find and I really like how you stamped the sentiment between the music bars. Those penguins are adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Donna! It's amazing pp, so perfect for the darling penguins and I love the way you fit your sediment in there!! ❤Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love the penguins and your beautiful music background...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!
    en vogue club gazi

    ReplyDelete