Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Sunshine

The challenge at TIME OUT
'If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely' 
made me think of the yellow Ombre cards by Paper Studio purchased at Hobby Lobby.

And the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown: Black and White and 1 other color.

I die cut a frame and used the negative to mask for stamping the dandelions in black and sparkled them up with Wink of Stella and rhinestones.  The sentiments are from Stamping' Up! Sunshine sayings.
Inside, I did a sentiment on the computer and trimmed it a little off center so I could add more dandelions. 
I sponged on some Daffodil Delight ink and then coated with Wink of Stella.
I love this layout so while all the supplies were out, I made a fall color one for Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Donna. Those ombre card bases are really coming in handy, aren't they? I especially love your yellow card. It's so sunny. It just makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful cards, Donna! I love the clean look of these and the stylish frame. The ombre card looks stunning! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete