Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Flip Flops

Back again today with another summer fun birthday card
I don't remember where I saw this sentiment but I have kept it my computer for a long time. Bring it out occasionally when I need a summer style card.
The card base is SU's Soft Sky with the wavy impression folder. The strips are all from the scrap file. The flip flops stamp says Lockheart Co.
I was inspired by the photo challenge at The Paper Players
I hope you all get some fun in the water this summer. And have a flip kind of day!

Again I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

3 comments:

  1. Donna, you sure need those flip flops at the beach! What a fun idea! Thank you for joining my challenge this week at The Paper Players! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card. I love your wavy lines background. I don't have that embossing folder, but I wonder if there is a way I could duplicate it. I'll have to do some tinkering and see what I come up with. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wave embossed background is perfect for your fun CAS card. Love that sentiment too! Thanks for playing in The Paper Players' challenge this week! ~ Annie

    ReplyDelete