Thursday, January 26, 2017

encouragement

I have been working with the  6x6 paper pack Cherry On Top by SU for several days. There are always pieces trimmed off and in an effort to clear the desk, I decided to use some of the trimmed scraps laying around for a quick CAS card.
The sentiment is from SU's Water Color Words. I die cut a yellow star and coated it with glitter glue after attaching.  I think this will be a great sentiment to use for encouraging someone or maybe a thank you.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute! (And yay for using scraps! I need to... I think mine will last me forever!)
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Perfect way to use up those extra pieces. Thanks for joinging us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.


    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That worked out nicely, didn't it? Wish I could use my scraps so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cheerful card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete