Thursday, September 15, 2016

More Cool Yule

I so love this Cool Deer stamp from Crackerbox Palace. It makes me chuckle everytime I look at it.



While I had it out yesterday, I had to make more cards with it. This one is for Freshly Made Sketches challenge sketch

I stamped the image and sentiment on white scraps. Colored the reindeer with colored pencils and then cut it out around the circle. I die cut a circle frame from a blue sparkly paper scrap which framed out the image perfectly. The snowflake paper is from SU on sale after Christmas last year. I die cut the sentiment, covered the cool with a clear star gel pen and added Snow Marker to the top edges. 3 snowflakes with Martha Stewart punch accent the edges. After assembly, I added glossy accents to the shades and Wink of Stella to the nose.
I think I like the one with snowflakes best. Here is the one I did yesterday

2 comments:

  1. Such a great card! I love that image, too. I really love how you framed him with a circle frame, but allowed his elbow and antlers to be on top of the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so totally cute peeking out of his "window". So perfect for this sketch with the various snow patterns behind him. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete