Friday, May 20, 2016

Tags Kit

I recently purchased a tag and bag accessory kit from SU's retiring product sale. I didn't necessarily need it for tags for gifts but I do like to use tags on cards. There were some great accessories in there also, like the paper doily here and some tiny gold paper clips too. It was a good deal,
I have been playing with vellum lately and this pretty green one was laying on my desk begging to be used. I used an old flower stamp to make the background. The sentiment is from the separate words in SU's Crazy about You set. I had the green/white twine in my stash. A few sequins add a little happy to the card.
I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! I like using tags on cards, too! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I especially love your stamped flower background. I don't remember to try this often enough. Although, I don't know that I could make it look as pretty as yours.

    ReplyDelete