Sunday, May 1, 2016

Anything Goes

As the challenge this week at Tuesday Throwdown is anything goes, I went with a gift bag instead of a card. Well, I did cards too but my entry for the challenge is the bag that holds the cards.

A friend requested some get well cards. When I was putting them in the bag, scraps of paper that I had used for the cards was laying on my desk. I decided to decorate the bag and tag too. She can use it for a little gift for someone.The sentiment is from SU's Watercolor Words done in Melon Mambo ink. I used Gorgeous Grunge dots stamp to add some interest to the background. The flower is die cut from Botanical Blooms set.
Here are the cards that I used the pink papers on


2 comments:

  1. Donna, beautiful decorated bag and I love the cards, also! Really great to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. :-D Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous set, Donna! Love all of it. I'm sure the person who received them was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete