Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cute Animals

I love cute critters and cute puns. So this card satisfies both. The cow is from a new set by Newton's Nook called Farmyard Friends. There are the most  adorable animals in there. The sentiment was done via computer. The papers are from a mat stack of wild animal prints and I have lost the cover so can't give credit. I think I purchased it at Hobby Lobby. It is hard to tell in the picture but I used a strip of the background green and made "grass" to fit behind the sentiment.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

Since my cow prints are so busy, I left off the embellishments in the corners.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Donna. Love that you used animal prints for the two mats behind your image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card Donna, I love the super cute image and sentiment but those papers are so fun too. Thank you joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute!! I love your fun image and papers!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too I love cute animals & puns! Moooo-cho gracias for playing along with us at TMS again ;) I love the cow prints!

    ReplyDelete