Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sparkles

When I think of Kraft paper, I usually don't associate it with sparkles. So I was really challenged when The Kraft Journal announced it's challenge this week as "all that glitters. Here's what I came up with:
The camera flash certainly shows the glitter. The blue and green are sparkly tapes. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the snowflakes, glued them down, and then coated with clear glitter glue. The sentiment is done on the computer before I glued everything on the card. So I now think Kraft and glitter are a really good match. Great Challenge! It's good to stretch our thinking.
I used this sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch
 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty & sparkly! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! What a gorgeous glitter card, and I want to thank you for sharing it with us again this weeks.

    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete