Monday, October 14, 2013

Mojo Snowman

It is Monday. Time to get your mojo going for the week. And the best place to start is a sketch from Mojo Monday
I started with the snowman image cut from a card I received last year. The DP and the blue banners are from a Martha Stewart Christmas mat pad.The glitter banners are SU. A red candy cane ribbon from Michael's adds whimsey. It doesn't show well but I added some clear glitter glue to the snow to make it sparkle.
Here is Mojo Monday sketch








4 comments:

  1. So glad to see that someone else re-uses parts of old Christmas cards! I often use them to make gift tags, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet snowman; no wonder you saved him! I, too, save pretty cards that I receive. I will have to look through them to find elements to use in my own cards. Thanks for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Christmas card!! You just reminded me that I saved some card fronts from last year... need to go dig them out!

    ReplyDelete