Saturday, October 5, 2013

Glitzy Chickies

If you have been around blogland this week, I guess you know this is
Mark Your Calendar!  You won't want to miss this!!

So there are lots of challenges out there today. I want to get several Christmas cards done today. Here is the first
The DPs are from an old DCWV Christmas stack. Image is Denami design colored with colored pencils and glitzed up with some glitter glue.
Their challenge is this tic tac toe grid
 
 
I used the center horizontal center row: green, glitter, polka dots. I used this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches


So, if I'm going to get several cards done, guess I better get off the computer and get to work.

3 comments:

  1. this is adorable and you did a very nice job bringing all the elements together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Donna! I worked on a Christmas card today, too. It feels good to get a few done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that image! Adorable! What a fun Christmas card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete