Thursday, December 6, 2012

You & Me

Took me awhile to come up with a design for Retrosketches challenge this week.
Ignore that black background. I had to use it as a backing on the scanner for the card to show up. My camera is in the shop. This is quite the colorful Valentine. The heart DP is from Paper Studio. I pulled out the different colors of hearts for the rest. The you & me stamp is from the dollar bin at Michaels stamped in pink geranium from Martha Stewart. The little tag says "love" and is punched out with tag punch from SU. I had this done without the hearts on the circle and decided it was a little flat so I punched out all those little hearts and glued each one on the scallops. Certainly won't qualify for any timed challenge but is just the "pop" the card needed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment