Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pals Paper Arts

This is my first time entering the challenge at Pals Paper Arts. I stumbled on their website from somewhere else. Can't remember or retrace that path. Bunch of very talented designers there. Here is their design sketch:


PPA137
Here is my card.

This is actually on white card stock which did not show on the scanned inage. I am using up scraps here for designer paper and ribbon. 
Stamps: TAC for sentiment, Inkidinkadoo for flowers, SU for butterfly and punch.
Butterfly is popped up on demensional to give depth--which also doesn't show up on scanner.
I am being lazy and did not want to get out the camera. I really need a place dedicated to photography but alas, my house is just too small to spread my crafting to more space.









1 comment:

  1. The pink is lovely against the green background! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete